Thursday, February 14, 2008

Alone For Valentine's....

Photobucket

Hey Everyone this is the Famous Asiantwinkboi u might have seem me on the street or in malls... im the one that wears tight tops and jeans and struts all over town with bling i mean BLING!!! lol yah so i decided to make a blog and see how it goes?! lol yah so yesterday was Heart Day.. i didn't Have a Valentine this year and i looked all other boys with flower... i always said to my self GAY* hahaha but this year was different.. i wants some flower bitch!!!! hahhaha my co-worker got some from her date.. i wanted to rip them up hahahha! yah as u can see im crazy abit hahhaha

you know what i think itz better i didn't have any valentine this year... save the money on flowers and don't get fat from Chocolate!! hahahha gotta keep my figure!!!

oh well yeah so tonight song for me is Ordinary World

So yah every day i have a song to describe my feelings and thoughts....