Friday, February 22, 2008

Cuz Im Fragile

"If he can't accept it you gotta stop giving it. Yea its tough but you gotta be true to yourself. Don't let your heart break over a fake." ~ Peter from Ottawa, ON, Canada

Two angels (ray and the security guy) helped me out today with my super emotional problem and i know it gonna be tuff but i have to grow up and learn from this...
thank u my angels

i wanna call the bean but i cant i just wish he was still in my life to care for me like he always did... i did soo much mean things to him
i just wanna let him know that he is still my bean 4 ever...

yah so im gonna take a little break from this madness like facebook and msn i just feel like i need to just take a breather
and even still i hate msn it soo unreal... me i love talking on the phone and hearing the voices of the ppl i love and care soo much about


and thanks to all friends and especially Jino a new good friend to keep
i'll be call you soon to hang


song of the day is FRAGILE By KYLIE MINOGUE