Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I Won't Be Dancing By Myself... Cuz I'm Lovin You

Photobucket

Yah so today i had crappy cheesecake near my house and i paid with all coins... blah the lady was a bitch anyways NO TIP!!! (no money anyways hahahha)
yah so today i stayed in and watch the movie STARDUST... hate it soo gay!!!

yes and again i played among the creature of the night!!!
I wanna keep him, shrink him, beat him, put him in a jar and shake it like crazy!!!

oh special thanks to mike for picking the pic on top... good choice buddy!!!
u are always super nice to me! Friends 4 ever!
omg itz been soo long we been chattin
and i still remember the first time! good times babe!!!
yah so come visit me soon! cuz i ain't Goin to TO?! hahhaha
unless u pay for my trip lol

yah so todays song of the day is LOVIN YOU by KYLIE MINOGUE