Saturday, February 16, 2008

Lost my Sexy Voice

yeah this morning i woke up and lost my voice!!! i was like GRahhhhh (sound of the monster in the Grudge) man i sound soo unsexy... the worst is at work... i was dyin my throat was killin me!!!!

(walk in front of the changin room)
Me: Is the size good (in a scary creepy voice)
Customer: whaaat??? i dont understand??? who are u? (the devil?)
Me: Never mind
LOL


yah so it was soo painful to work today

hopefully tomorrow is a better day
yah so tonight i didnt go to the gym because putrisha took my blanket to a special hide out and corrupted him.... grrrr back off! lol teachin him bad tricks

Picture of me teachin Purtrisha a new trick LOL
Photobucket

yah so we went to maxi's place again to chill and had some drinks.. well not me but all those alkies!!! lol oh and little ben was soo hung over... it was soo cute!!! hahahha

I think next week I'm gonna go pokemon hunting!!!! i cant wait!!! hehehe

Today song is SERIOUS - GWEN STEFANI