Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Thank You Guys.... soo sorry Ray.....

I would love to thanks to all my friends for comin out with me u guys are the best!!! thanks for takin me away from home... ray im soo sorry for makin u go crazy with my E is taken me over that Caught up in S... i scared u im soo sorry... u go have fun with tom! give him my love... he is soo sweet!!!
yah so the movie was good i liked it for 5 $ lol the only one that appreciated it was Max and I. I wanna see more fucken fairies!!! they make me happy!!! lol yah so
fuk i looked soo ugly today... i hate what i was wearing... i think im gettin ugly everyday cuz i feel it in my gut.... oh well lol

yah soo today song is Trippin Me Up by the awesome kylie minogue i always love this song but now it means soo much to me at this moment

the lyrics

It seems that you don't understand not to bite from the hand that feeds you. Don't know when you've got a good thing, I was out on a limb to be true.
Up until now, I tried to figure you out, but I can't think when you're pulling on my heart strings, and now it's....No good, you're trippin' me up like I knew you would,
I thought it was love. Why wasn't I runnin' when I saw it comin'? No good No, no!!

when you're rockin' the boat, it's a slippery slope to nowhere. Wonder why you're tryin' to hide what you're keepin' aside and won't share. Up until now, I tried to figure you out, but I can't think when you're pulling on my heart
strings, and now it's....



TRIPPIN ME UP!!!!!!!


i found this awesome version from mr.boogie he is amazin i just love him for making this song an Acoustic Cover cuz it more how i hear the song in my heart

Thank you very much Mr.boogie
xxx