Monday, April 7, 2008

it takes two to tango... that is why i dont dance!!!

hey hey today was an fun day.. went to do my hair and then meet up with patti cake and then walked to 1212 to meet max and raf!!!
we had supper at carlos and pepes and i was the biggest bitch ever there lol i didnt even tip the waiter that asshole!!! hahahha making me buy a drink that fucker...
YOUR TIP IS THE MONEY I SPEND ON THE CRAPPY DIET COKE BITCH!!!
lol
yah so still feein meeeh... i know i know u all want me to go back on facebook but i dont feel like it... but i have to soon cuz im hosting Patti's birthday party and u know what that means!!! the best parties ever!!!! hahhaha like my birthday we are doin the same but not too much food lol
all you can eat buffet lol
yah so i promise patty to go back n facebook to invite all you guys but u are reading this soo u will get an invitation soon from me... ughhh i hate facebook now lol

yah so todays song is GET ALONG WITH YOU
(listen to this at 1212 soo emo hahhhaa wahhh change the fucken depressing music lol let put some sister act hahhaha)


Try me cause I'd be
The one that makes you happy

But the part that I don't get is
Why me? You deny me

Now I'm forced to roam this planet
Sadly, lonely like some used briget

You took my heartbeat from me
This is the saddest story

What was wrong with my love?
You took my heartbeat from me
Was it I loved you poorly?
Whatever it was, I just wanna get along with you