Saturday, April 26, 2008

the only song i like on HARD CANDY..... :S & BYE BYE GOOD FOOD RIP



eddy eddy eddy... lol mahhhh you are gonna kill me!!! i cant eat cottage cheese everyday... im gonna gave diarrhea lol yah so my good friend eddy who is a super built guy is making me go on this strict diet and work out cuz he thinks i can be more riped and beautiful.....

bye bye poutine and cheap hotdogs at the belle province
bye bye fatty japanese salad dressing
bye bye french fries with yummy mayo
bye bye my yummy jos louis


blahhhhhh Bye bye Miss American Pie

lol

Photobucket

but eddie wants the best for me he is an awesome friend hehehe ( u should see my face when he told me about the program i think i never look soo pale in my whole life.. even that day i stayed in my bed for 3 days straight lol dont ask why lol long story)

oh the best is ~ eddy- chris you need to eat breakfast
me- umm i dont have breakfast...
eddy- why?
me- cuz i wake up at noon lol
eddy- well start being like a normal person!!!!
me- ughhh do i have to??

hahhahhahhaha

so yah cottage cheese here i come!!!!