Thursday, May 1, 2008

are your ready to fly...

yah i been eating not good the past week... missing lunch and supper... blah.... not so cool lol but dont worry i just had and awesome mushroom, hot dog and cheese salad lol for the ppl who dont know me i dont know how to cook lol so my future boyfriend will have to eat cold cutz and hot dogs with me hehehehe i cant cook :( but i can give the best hugs ever hehehe
who needs food anyways when u have my love lol

yah so today i been meet popular ppl and doin random stuff lol yah these past days has been an adventure for me and the week is not even done yet.... geez im gettin tired lol


yah so the song of the day is ARE YOU READY TO FLY
this is the first dance song i loved (listen to this in my daddies car)... it wat started and created moi the love of dance music

who i really was... and still growing and learning to better

thank you Rozalla