Sunday, May 25, 2008

the thing u have in your soul...

yeah so today i was kylie minogue style with a hoody at work today hahhaha LALALA!!! omg i was at work super early... i almost died!! hahaha dead body.. is that you??? yah so i bought two summer jackets!! they are soo hot!!! i love them!!!
yeah so after work i didnt go to the gym so i have to make up for lost time tomorrow blahh!!!

yah so i stayed home to make myslef all pretty again lol
bleached my mofo teeeth.. grrr it burns like a bitch!!!! man y denist is crazy he wants me to have the prfect teeth ohh aim soo scared i might have to take off my bottom wisdom teeth wahhh chipmunk face again!!! soo my pretty face will be a fat face!!! booo!!!

oh well yeah so i found an awsome house music while i was pickin up my baby brother tonight itz called NOBODY by MO.CA feat. Michelle Weeks
soo fun the song!!! just love love love it!! hahah itz on the old hed kandi cd omg i need to get the new ones... i been soo lost with my music i ahve to wake up and smell the coffee beans i miss my euro house music wahhh!!!! yeah and also i need to get some lounge music i need some to chillax to hehehhe

yah so my artist of the month is LISA SHAW



Song: Matter Of Time
such a nice song....

but also here is her first song from LOVETONIC... more my style this one i love the beat!!! just make love with me to this song




ENJOY Babes