Friday, May 2, 2008

i love u guys!!!

i would like to thank all my friends for coming to sky to support me in the cheesy mr. priape wear model search lol it was really fun!!!! and thank u guys again cuz u guys are the best and i didnt regret doin this cuz i know who are my real friends!!!!
and also making new friends!!!

oh also please send me the pics!!! i wanna post them up!!!!


i'll always keep this moment in my heart hearing my friends cheer for me and taking their time to come to see me in under wear

the only beef i had was why was i the only one with the transparent undie????!!!!! grrrr
and i had to wear two bathing suit and every one had only one style
i had to also wear the one that the winner didnt look good in lol because i looked better in it hahhaha

oh well Asian sensation 4 ever!!!