Saturday, June 7, 2008

oh well god work in mysterious ways i guess grrrr

yeah today after work i headed downtown by myself... wanted so time alone... in the middle of the metro ride i felt super lonely and was think how stupid i feel goin to eat in the village alone.... i wanted to call ray but she was at work and felix was with his daddy and i didnt want to bother them.... so while gettin out of the metro a random guy walked in front and asked me if i was chris... ummmm yes.. and he remeber me from facebook and he added me... i never meet him before but he was nice and cutie as a button (dont worry he has a bf hahhaa) yah so i told him i was goin to eat alone and he said him also so we had supper together it was very nice and relaxin... i was thinkin... geezz i think i wish to hard not to be alone hahahah god answer my plead ?? why dont you answer my others one... :(

oh well god work in mysterious ways i guess grrrr


so the song of the day is SERIOUS....