Wednesday, June 11, 2008

trouble on wheels...

yah so we went to the west part of town to go for supper!!! i drove everyone it was super fun!!! yeah we also had Simon with us!! if u dont know who he is.. itz ray's crazy bird yeah he is crazy!!! yeah so we spent 2 hours eatting man!!! soo yummy!!! yah so im getting ready for my trip... i cant wait cuz im goin to see my old friend brendan he is super cool!!! and fun!!

I'm okay in the day now but at times i have that empty feelin and miss someone in my life but itz okay i dont want to be unwanted soo yah felix u are right...

yeah so i better get my beauty sleep cuz i have a important day tomorrow it will change my life lol i'll tell all u guys later xoxoox

yah so song of the day is LOVE DON'T LIVE HERE ANYMORE... u know i love old school stuff... i really think i should be like 45 years old lol

oh and thanks for everyone that came for supper it was totally fun!!! and we cant forget simon hahaha