Friday, July 11, 2008

join the navy!!!!


yah so it been soo long i haven't written on my blog ... it was more like music that says it all .... yah so today is a big day!!! gonna get my beautiful face today hahaha and im finaly getting my amazing D&G baby!!! yeah i think i deserve it... working like an Ox :(

yeah awww this week i met the new friend that will stay in my heart!! and he will be leave today.. so i will miss him alot!!! :( but hey there is always facebook and textmsg hehehe

yah he is awesome he gave me a drawing and a note with it that i will cherish forever....

well i have big day so im off and Justin i hope u had a great time in montreal with the one and only ASIAN TWINK BOI!!!!!!!

oh patty upload the pics from old port!!! not the ass one plz!!!! lol
oh and maria i will always be your SUGAR BABY
cuz i friggen sweet!!!

xoxoxox

today song is Lola's Theme