Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Push me...

hey patty congrats im soo happy for u... u deserve the best boy!!! and it was soo fun seeing u and maria aka crazy Russian girl hahhha yah she loves raff too much hahahha she just can wait to use that strap on on him... putrisha open for business lol yah thanks for making me smile babes!!! yah soo now we have a new cute asian boy in our family!!! im gonna be a big sister now!

yah so pat i will call yah cuz we need some serious talkin to do....

yah i trying hard to be a good person but i guess it doesnt really matter cuz nothing will happend...

i think i need to go back to TO soon...
viet and ray called me from there tonight and i wish i was with them... :(
so i can be someone that i am not and no one know the real me...



"Could you be holding out for something more
Maybe I'm not what you're looking for..."