Friday, August 15, 2008

AsianTwinkBoi 2009


like almost every once year i go see my friend/professional photographer to get some artist/fashion shoots done to show my style and my emotions of this year... like you guys know i like last year my photo got into a hardcover book which u can buy at stores and u ca go to the library near berri to see it lol ... this year im goin for a mixture feeling it will be a suprise of all u fans waiting for my new photoshoots hahhaha well let me tell u this time it will be double wow!!! because i will be puttin an effort this time hahahha

yah i usualy never call my photographer he calls me every year but this time... i went to him... i really feel like i need to do this..... and this time my assistant i choose this year is Eric
and my music theme will be more trancy/emotional songs... well now im just researchin
im booked for next week i think monday hmmm gonna check my schedule ...

well for all the fan... AsianTwinkBoi 2009 is comin (in fashion we are always a year a head for ppl who are not in the fashion field)

song of the day is TELL ME

enjoy.....