Monday, November 10, 2008

we live to learn.. and never forget that nothing is perfect



there are two songs that means soo much to me.. RIP by septmber was the song that i listen to when i was having one of the hardest learning experience of my life... the lyrics was representing how i was feelin at that moment... life,love, happiness, sadness etc... i was falling deep down and couldnt get back up.... i use to stay in my bed and hind and wish i could stay like that forever..... it crazy how we listen to sad songs when we are sad...

now i listen to this song and it just reminds me how i was super weak and how i felt soo sad and hated myself... so all these bad experience you should never forget just learn from them... (some close friends might remember this period of time in my life) Thanks to my best friends who got me back in my two feet



-why is life soo hard?

maria- life is only hard if you make it...

-what should i do?

Patti- whatever we say doesnt matter because your heart knows best
and i will never judge you because of your choice...

till now my life is still kinda on an up and down roller coaster ride
that means i have still alot to learn...

so i just wanted to share this song... and also

GET TOGEHER by madonna

the lyrics is what im in the present feelin


Down, down, down in your heart
Find, find, find the secret
Turn, turn, turn your head around
Baby we can do it
We can do it all right
Do you believe in love at first sight

It's an illusion, I don't care
Do you believe I can make you feel better
Too much confusion, come on over here

Can we get together?
I really, I really wanna be with you

Come on, check it out with me
I hope you,

I hope you feel the same way too


I searched, I searched, I searched my whole life
To find, find, find the secret


But all I did was open up my eyes

Baby we can do it
we can do it all right

Do you believe that we can change the future

Do you believe I can make you feel better

It's all an illusion
There's too much confusion
I'll make you feel better




If it's bitter at the start
Then it's sweeter in the end









and this i believe.. nothing is perfect

love is always worth fightin for...