Wednesday, December 17, 2008

itz okay santa.. next year :)

yep i cried a river... a huge river two days ago :(
yah so like christmas is about being with your love ones and family... i know i have to be with mine and others with theirs... i totaly understand.
but when i heard about that the cha king was goin to be with my bum on christmas...

this really hurt my heart...

i wasnt mad or angry just super heart broken ... i swear guys my face was swimmin in my tears

:(

i dont think i ever cried that much other than when i got a blade stuck in my leg and had to go to the hospital :s not fun at all

what kills me is that they think it is all right ...
but this is not right
i feel like soo lefted out...
out of his life


but if i want this to work i have to suck it up and be all right

im a good boy and im getting better and better

but one day it will be all or nothing...
because i think i make an good bf

okay so lets change the mood of this conversation lol

yep so i started my christmas shoppin today!!!

i have a few left to do... man i love shoppin for others!!!

i have soo much great presents i cant wait!!!
i love to make ppl happy

yah so now im wearing my ring that says "make a differance"
becuase i did!!!
i sold most of all the "KIDS HELPING KIDS" Mac christmas card!!!
all the money goes to kids with aids in hospital for christmas
cuz not all of us are have family or can be with them...
i think christmas is a time for caring and loving! i did my part do yours
buy a viva glam lipgloss or lipstick :)

yah so for christmas i dont ask for much anymore.. i totaly changed... there is only one thing i really want but i dont think i will get it...

so santa itz okay i understand

maybe next year when i will do even double my aids funds from MAC i get my little present :)


cuz i think itz better to give then receive

:)

xoxoxoox

tonight song is "DREAM" by the cranberrie