Wednesday, January 21, 2009

bustin your window!!!

MY BF MAKES ME A DRAMA QUEEN AND HE SUCKS!!!!
yah so now guys im dating a comic.... i realize now how funny he is without his clown nose!!! sometimes i forget to laugh

yah so my bf gave his ex's ring back two days ago... because i caught him tryin to sneak it back on!!! (NOOO girlfriend he didnt!!!!!! hmmmm yah he did!!!)
yah so like any normal person with a heart got upset and hurt!!! but then at work i was thinkin the whole time... like okay this ring even more important to him than me
wahhh cry me a river!!!

but he finaly gave it up and had his poker face on all day... making me feel like im the bad guy ... geez louise

okay for the ppl who dont understand me...listen boys and girls

1- the ring is from his ex
2- the finger that he puts it on is his marriage finger
3- jeweleries means so much to me (like most of u know already... im a freak when it come to bling)
4- IT JUST NOT NORMAL!!!!!


well this my song of the day...

listen good and well!!!!

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=TK9SPYBd-dU