Sunday, January 4, 2009

I have myself a new pokemon lol



Jojo, Moi & Patti Cake


yah so Jojo is my new pokemon protector who fights evil for me lol
i found this poor little creature in the deep dark dungeons of le chateau where he was foldin clothes and unpacking our new collection. lol
i picked him up and said.. " u are gonna be my new pokemon LOL"

i brought him to unity for the first time and all the boys loved him and i had to pull the gays off of him lol those silly gay boys they dont know who they are messing with lol PIKACHU ATTACK!!!!

yah so.. oh i got a new cam!!! so now i can take some random ugly pic of all u guys muwahah better watch out!!! lol and tomrrow before work, my daddy and i will go get new weights for me so i can train at my bum house (workin on my fitness so i can be FERGALICIOUS )

okay for other news....

1-patti cake is winning his game of love so lets cross our fingers, toes and balls!!!

2-lena left back to paris today :( i will miss her... till next year my love oxoxoxo

3-viet,octaven and marcie came back from NY ( a freezin New Year celebration lol) frozen turkey is that you???!!!

so the song of the night is RAINY DAY ~ Ayumi Hamasaki
lol and i found a spanish sub one!!! so my bum can read lol