Sunday, April 5, 2009

Is Crazy Cuz I Love You

yah so i feel like i deserve to be 1st
like ppl would say i am asking for too much but hey!!! if you are dating me i don't wanna be 2nd or 3th because i am worth more than that and if i am not then i don't think you deserve me at all... cuz there might be others who are willing...
i love bum alot because Im never like this with any guy i dated...

well all i know is that if this X person is still in the picture i think i better leave and find something else.... i'll will be heart broken but i would be somebody's number one






"You're out of touch so baby why can't you see
When we're together there's this feeling inside of me
Your like a star shining all through the night
When I'm with you everything feels so right

I wanna make you mine
But you're outta time
ooh, baby
You know i love you so much
But you're out of touch..."