Monday, May 25, 2009

bye bye crazy girl i warn u "don't fuck with me" :)

yah so like i say "dont fuck with me" lol
the girl that work with me that started to fight with me just got fired :) sorry but she was trouble the first day i saw her lol her shoes never matched her outfits :S i know sometimes we can make a miss or we are in a rush but what is sad is that she trys lol

well too bad for her she lose!!! one down
oh well... do bad to me and you must pay!!!

yep so just to change the subject...
im feeling soo much better :)
thanks to my bf! he has been super sweet with me!!!
oh and it was my sweet heart vincents b-day on Saturday!!
happy birthday mylene!!!
wish you the best my cutie pie!!!






so todays song of the day is Hold it dont drop it remix
love love it!!! enjoy this mix guys!!!

xoxoxoox