Sunday, June 21, 2009

gonna flush yah mama!!!

this dude "beachboy360" (which is not a boy more like 360 years old asshole) is one of my bf BIGGEST fan's in his wondeful blog....
okay u all know my cell is on 24/7 and i dont mind mind when u guys call well.. i didnt pick up and it was in the midle of the night and my bf got upset...
well this dude is saying "the next time it ring flush my cell in the toilet... when i read this i was like HMMMMMMMMM yo MOFO flush "my" cell!! i'll fucken flush you and also shit on your fucken face!!!! how about that sounds peachie!!! hmm!

and just to make things more pretty my bf is goin for bunch...(breakfast at lunch time... how lazy!)with... guesss whooo!!! AKASHA!! no no hahaha jk with this asian chick name belle and who else.... caca tea face (his ex) and i wasnt invited!!! omfg! well that tell u alot about him!!! well from now on im never gonna invite him to anything :)

well wish them the best fucken bunch ever together cause i'll be goin out :)
if you wanna join give me a call xoxoxo


oh and also to all you ranma fans i got the best site eva!!!

http://www.furinkan.com/ranma/index.html

enjoys babes!!!