Friday, April 4, 2008

Asiantwinkboi?? is that u??? hahaha

Today was a ruff day man... soo tired! i work at 1- 9 at the chat lol (aka le chateau) it was okay not to bad cuz i work with a bunch of cute girls!! hehehe yah so kinda blue today but there is always tomorrow! yah so i been thinkin alot about my life and i gotta get my ass gon cuz i aint gettin younger!!! hahaha so my big plan is... to rule the world and make all men my slaves!!! hahaha no no i need to plan out what im gonna go for the summer... hmm i talked to some friends and i think im gonna get another part time job... dancer? Shooter boy? Whore? hahahha NEVER!!!! i will see! and also i have to train everyday now.. :( becuase i might be doin this contest... I'll tell u guys more detail till i get more info hehehe so it will be a surprise for now!!!

yah so todays song is IF ONLY YOU
and yes to all my close friend the name we shall not pronounce lol
SO ENJOY!!!