Sunday, April 6, 2008

never gonna beg again... soo stupid

it soo weired i don't understand love???
why do we fall for the guys that don't us?
and the ones that like you your not interested???

like what a wise friend told me and amy (hhahahah that crak head)
"love is a losing game"...

I hate games i always loose!!!
maybe that is why my love life sucks ass
i guess no one wants my love? :(

oh well i'll have to live with it 4 now.....

yah so today after work i went to the gym and then i went to sky with jean-paul, bobby, max and pex
was fun but i realized how super lonely i was... and how much i wish i had a lover to hold me hand on the dance floor... oh well... music as good oh and i meet my old time fashion design friend MAGGIE!!! that crazy chinese girl hehehe soo kawaii!!!
yah she was all made up hahaha love it!!!
yah so todays song is TRY ME OUT



Yeah it reminded me the day i so stupid to beg 4 love... and i usually never beg for anything :(
(try me out... take a chance... cuz i wanna be your)