Saturday, April 19, 2008

Feels like some kinda RUSH

crazy crazy ppl at work lol but i had some awesome customer!!! super hot mamas!!! sold hot kits!! yah so if u ever wanna have a new wardrobe come and see me lol yah so today i met the new boy who is gonna work with us hehehe lets say cute hahaha too much self tanner lol but cute lol yah so i wont be the only boys sales person hehehe grrrr we fight! lol nahhh im always gonna be the mascot of the team hehehe "the cute asian boy" hehehe
yah so i had a good day today with my bum hehehe soo adorable lol i tease and fight but itz always true to my heart.

and i cant wait for monday!!! doin mah HAIR!!! and oh shit i forgot i have to go to fido.. grrr my cell doesnt want to go to my voicebox... so yah i got 5 messages if it any of u guys iam sorry!!! try textin me! xoxoox

song of the day is SOME KINDA RUSH awesome awesome song!!! by the ghetto girls BOOTY LUV