Saturday, April 19, 2008

september knows me best!!!

Time for me to be happy again.... so lets start it up and itz gonna be with u!!!

September has every song that reflect all my emotions and moments

she is the best!!! i cant wait to get all her cds!!! yah so i'll be cutting my hair again this monday with lyne my fav hair dresser ever so if u need a hair cut i say u come to SACO and ask for her the best and cheap!!!!! and if your lucky i might wash your hair and blow dry it hahahaha

xoxoxo to all my bunnies





so the song of the day is START IT UP By the amazing septemeber
man this one is a hard one to find!!! stupid limewire doesnt have this song for me to steal! lol i need this one for me collection lol

oh just to tell you she is not a wannabe cuz i have this little devil who thinks she is and just to say NEVER!!!! we love her!!! September 4 EVER