Friday, July 25, 2008

drink + slap in the face = me with a slush and if your lucky u get a kung fu fight with me lol

yah i was the biggest hobo ever yesterday!!!
free food free drink
i feel soo bad for V for slapping him when he gave my drink to someone else..:s
i should learn to control myself soo sorry you know itz my animal instinct lol
yah so the girl from Calgary are leaving today and i will miss them a lot they have been such a sweet heart!! i will remember them forever!!! oh someone remind me to add them on my facebook lol yah so our penelope did amazing yesterday but didnt make it to the finals... it kinda sucks but hey we love her and im her number one fan!!! she will be taking a break but she will come back strong.. 4 sure!!!
yah so hopefully i get some pics of yesterday to post soon!!!
hehehe
omg i cant stop listen to the sos song!!! i love it!!!
baby baby baby sending out an SOS!!!!!!!!

yah so 1 day back at le chateau GRRRR
lol no no mis the guys there so i'll see what they have new for me to buy!!!!
hahhhahah so im OFF to work!!!

Song of the day is WALK LIKE AN EGYPTIAN! ENJOY xoxoxo