Friday, July 25, 2008

what do i gotta do..??

i feel so bad... i havent doin my part as a best friend and now i will have to wait till he comes back.... im soo sorry hun... BMZ for sure because it wat we really need... i been soo busy tryin to get my life straight i forget about u :(
and u always been by my side PattiCake call me soon plz

yah so today was a crazy day!!!
i had crazy customer!!! one came out of the cabin with out pants and showed me her boobies!!! ewwwwww and one looked like a 80 year old hooker hahaha and she bought silver hooker spice girls shoes!!! hahahhaha
oh well everyone has a style which i respect
like me i have ppl who hate the way i dress but i dont mind itz who i am
oh and today there is a new boy at work yah he s kool i thin k we can be good friends hahaha he is a funny guy... well Dee and the gang at chateau loves him... yah he thinks im funny.. ummm do i look like i have a clown nose??!!!! bitch!! hahaha nah i bet by this week we will good buddies!! hahahaha oh still the question is are u gay or straight hahahha my gaydar hasnt been working lately grrrrrrrrr gott get it fx soon!!!!

oh shit i forgot to tell u about the guy at work hahaha he wanted me to find a concealer for him... i could tell he was hitting on me so i said i have to serve alot of customer before so it will be long... think he would leave but he didnt he stayed for 45 mins lol and i was like ohh u still here lol (grrr) he was like i'll wait till u are done... i was like okay it long man!!! hahah so i served everyone even thbe ines that just came in hahahaha and i finlly served him and sold him a NW25 moisture cover hahahahah and he asked me to put it on for him grrrr but watever he was soo happy
hahhahah so ENJOY!!!

ps the calgary girls are gone :( we will miss them


the song of the night is macy gray - what i gotta do