Saturday, July 26, 2008

woooohhh too close!!! next time svp take a dump when u are alone!!!


once upon a time... hahhaha yah so kimmie just told me the funnies shit ever!!! okay listen guys she been seing this guy for like not even a week and yesterday nite she goes takes a shower this morning and he slept over so he comes to the bathroom also soo think that he just came in to pee he takes a huge shit!!! hahaha a floater!! isnt that nasty like hey dude u guys are getting to know each other... u guys are not that close
hahahhaha dont get me wrong he is a fucken hot guy...huge and black!!! but plz your killing me omg kim was soo petrified lol i can just imagine her face :S and the smell hahahah


she is like "ITS NOT NORMAL!!!!" hahahah

yah so i find out that the new guy is straight boooooo he is not my on team... but hey i bet i can turn him over to the bright side in a sec hahaha with my hot sexy moves!!! more like my frozen cat pose hahahah meow!!!

yah so i just found out i need more time for myself omg it felt soo good!!!
BMZ alone!!! i was so mellow hehehe

so song of the night is WHO THE FUCK U THINK U ARE!!!!
spice up your life!!!!!