Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Fools

the first time every sleeping soo early... omg i really needed it!! i thank all this is making me super weak... im having such a hard time... but time will tell
oh and Patty cake is back i talked to him yesterday and he in trouble also...
"why do we love the ones that dont want us..."
that is the million dollar question!!!

yah so after seeing patty i went to eat alone
yeah guys isnt it crazy!!
im a loner now!! so not me but i think i need it
but i got two calls from my new friends so it was kinda sweet of them
it kept my mind away from you know who

yah to sum up everything i was in my coma and i love it cuz when i sleep i dont have to think about anything and anyone

todays song is for my patty cake IF by Beyonce listen well

i know how u are feelin and you always told me fallow my heart but i dont think it will work this time... im sorry