Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Soo tired wanna go in a coma....

i always wanted to be with him i always try soo hard to spend as much time with him but he never lets me and when i do he doesn't want me...

well im sick and tired of my weak heart...
if you love someone u wont make them feel like shit
so if u wont love me someone in the future will...
and its his lost because he will never met anyone like me ever again

"Sometimes I wish I could
Turn back time, impossible as it may seem
But I wish I could so bad
Quit playin' games with my heart

I live my life the way
To keep you comin' back to me
Everything I do is for you
So what is it that you can't see

the love that we had was so strong
Don't leave me hangin' here forever..."

we have this strong connection but we are opposite which i don't mind
but i guess they see the worst in me and everyone wants perfect but sorry im not... and will never be...


lets just say that i don't believe in love anymore...