Saturday, December 27, 2008

thanks for an awesome christmas 2008!!!

yah this year Christmas was amazing!! i cant ask for anything more!!!

christmas eve i spend it with the beautiful lena.. omg soo funny we went to marcie's place and that was just crazy!!
1- marcie was in a bad mood
2- viet was being the iron chief lol
3- outside was crazy
4- KK was being awesome maid
5- lena and i ended up at GOGO Lounge on christmas lol how funny is that lol

yah and the i spent christmas with my bum who got me a cute swarovski crystal necklace which i will keep forever!!!! i love!!! never taking it off lol
when u see me next time ask to see it :)

then christmas supper i had it at my uncle jimmy's place which we did soo much stuff!! this years was sooo fun maybe i decided to be in peace with my family lol
we played games and then ate christmas dinner, more games then tea and treat time :) and finally opened gifts!!!
i got money and gift cards :)
oh and today at work one of my co workers bought me a friendship bling ring for christmas lol too cute awwwwwww lol
he is sooo funny and had a super big heart and he is straight guys lol so all u sexy ladies you should look him up on my facebook lol

oh and i got soo much text message for u guys!!!
thanks for the christmas wishes and love!!!!

yah so i hope new year will be awesome cuz this christmas 2008 was soo AMAZIN

thank you guys!!! love you all... bum, family and friends xoxoxoxox