Thursday, January 1, 2009

welcome 2009 good bye 2008!!!!!

yah so i had new year at my bf's best Adriana's. Her bf made us food which was very yummy :)
i had an very fun time just one incident happened but i dont let it get to me... cuz iam a good boy :)
or try to be lol
yah so im just hapy i had the change to be with my bum for new years which means soo much to me!!! like u wont even know~!
yah last year was one of the hardest years for everyone but this year im gonna me strong mentaly emotionaly and physicaly!!!
itz the year of the ox also!!!
so i have to be strong! like every year i make a wish on new years but this year i didnt and so didn't lena... we talked on the phone this afternoon and we realise that wishes are good but we cant just keep wishin... we have to do something... cuz life goes on... i have a feelin 2009 will be a good year for me...

like my bum said ITS OUR FIRST NEW YEAR TOGETHER :)
and im happy


here is my top 10 ipod song of 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR THANKS FOR THE TEXT MESSAGE GUYS LOVE YOU ALL!!!!
BRING ON THE 2009 BABY!!!!

1-Lovin You ~ Kylie Minogue


2-Call The Shots ~ Girls Aloud


3-Let Me know ~ Roisin Murphy


4-Because I Love You ~ September


5-By Your Side ~ Arianna Lopez


6-Turn Around ~ Stisch


7-When You Touch Me ~ Freemason


8-TightRope ~ Kylie Minogue


9-Sand In My Shoes ~ Dido


10-Hangin On ~ The House Keepers