Sunday, February 8, 2009

Asian Twink Boi is Happy Happy Happy!!!


yah so my photoshoots the past few weeks were a success!!!
Im soo proud of myself!!!
this year is my year and i will make it that way!!
and i feel much in peace with my bum now... i pinky promise him to change my attitude and be cool :)
he has been treating me very good now which puts a smile on my face

on top is a sample of my work i did with this amazing local designer Anastasia Lomonova

Tonight song is RIDE THE STORM

" Tomorrow doesn't have to be just another yesterday...
Everybody gets hurt sometimes and everybody has fears...
You say you want to end it all, but don't you get that rad baby...
Cause if you want the good things, you got to taste the bad sometimes...
That's how it is
Ride the storm, cuz life goes on...."