Thursday, February 5, 2009

what doesnt kills u makes you stronger

yah i would like to thank all my friends who called me to ask me if i was all right... sorry i didn't answer but i didn't feel like talking to anyone :(
yah so i know ppl make mistakes like me for sure..
but i would never do wat my bf did...
i think it was disrespectful.. and heart breaking
i got sooo hurt... i realized that i also have a serious anger management problem i have to control :S

but yah i just hope he realize that the smallest things hurts me... like i rather get stabbed in the back with a knife then being lied to...
maybe he knew.. and still took the chance hoping i wouldn't found out..

which i did

i have clear proof

and im not dumb...

so yah thanks for the texts and the calls
I'm all good.. we made up
ppl make mistakes and

we both learned from this one...

respect me and i 'll do the same...
love me and i'll love you back



tonights song is No Promises
enjoy :)